House for Sale
Quality is What you Want!
Property ID 2017379From the moment you approach this extra large, feature packed family home, you can tell that it is a home of distinction and that it is a cut above the rest.
- This home features all the classic hallmarks of design from its era including the bull nose verandah over the wide front and side timber verandah with decorative timber fretwork and rails
- All four bedrooms are oversized and feature 10-foot ceilings, built-in cupboards, fans and full security on the windows
- Two of the bedrooms boast French doors to the wide verandah and the master bedroom is also air-conditioned and offers a large and stylish ensuite for your convenience
- There are two large and separate fully air-conditioned living areas
- Separate dining area
- An absolutely stunning New Guinea Rosewood timber kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space, plus a dishwasher
- Gorgeous blackbutt polished timber floors throughout
- Massive remote controlled garage area of the home which also doubles as a huge enclosed entertainment or games room
- Out the back, you have a safe and private lovely pool
- Freshly painted inside and out
This exquisite craftsman built family home was originally built in 1854 and in past years it has been extended and renovated with an emphasis on size and quality. The home is listed with the Ipswich City Council as 'Historically Significant' but it is NOT burdened by a Heritage Listing classification.