Rural for Sale
Pine Mountain Ranch
Property ID 1945371Properties like this certainly don't come along very often. Prominently located at Pine Mountain set on over 46 acres, where the whole family will be able to sit back and enjoy the wonderful rural views and lifestyle that it has to offer.
Entering the property, you are guided by the bitumen driveway up to the main house.
• The house consists of 4 bedrooms that are all built-in plus an office/5th bedroom
• The main bedroom is very well appointed, having its own ensuite and large built-in robe
• The property has security cameras over the whole homestead that can be monitored, keeping the whole family safe and allows you to see your visitors coming up the driveway
• Large sunken lounge room, that is air-conditioned, with ceiling fans and a fireplace to ensure you are comfortable all year round
• Large galley styled kitchen with SMEG stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry that the home cook will be proud of with the dining adjacent
• Fernery/shade house, that helps keep the western sun off the home with its own irrigation system
• Another building near to the home is covered by a breezeway and houses the laundry, another bathroom, billiard room PLUS another room that would be ideal for a large teenage retreat or guest accommodation
• The billiard room has a larger than normal built-in bar set up and overlooks the partly covered in-ground swimming pool
• The pool area has an external kitchen complete with sink, lots of bench space and a built-in BBQ
• Along with all of the extras you get, there are 5kw solar panels on the property, so you will save on power bills
• Externally on the property is a huge array of sheds, dams, cattle yards and crush facilities
• The land has been divided into five paddocks each with underground auto fill round tanks for cattle watering
• The paddocks lead up to a new set of galvanized steel cattle yards with an undercover vet crush and state of the art loading facilities all with a cement base
• A lock up machinery shed that is currently used as a workshop
• Water is not a problem either as there are three large dams that can feed water to gardens and a 1000g/hr bore that runs through a softener and provides water for the house. Additionally, there are three tanks to provide drinking water
Definitely a property that is worth taking the time for a viewing. If you want a premium property with the works, then this is more than likely the one.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.