Rural Livestock Property for Sale
Property ID 1972599Do not fail to check this out. An amazing 117 acres of scrub soil country that will carry plenty of cattle or horses with its superb soils and watering. Fenced into numerous paddocks with 2 good dams. High up on the ridge with great views of Scenic Rim and Cunningham's Gap.
There is also a lovely livable weekender as well numerous sheds, loading ramp, yards and part of a shed set up as a granny flat.
• 117 acres of really productive country
• 2 great dams
• Fully fenced with several paddocks
• Several sheds, yards and loading ramp
• Main power
• Numerous paddocks for cultivation
• High carrying capacity country
• Several rainwater tanks to service the property
• Stockyards and crush with several paddocks and water supplied from a large dam and a diesel motor pumping to a header tank
• The home is very comfortable with open plan living and raked ceilings
• Two-way bathroom
• Very nice kitchen that opens out to the lounge/dining area
• Main bedroom with walk-in robe
• Second smaller bedroom with built-in
• Verandahs front and back, overlooking the beautiful garden setting and amazing views that will appeal to a lot of people
• Big shed with part of it being set up as a self-contained granny flat
This is one you should not miss. Located just 25 minutes* to Amberley, 30 minutes* from Ipswich and close to several primary schools.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.