House for Sale
Property ID 1994116This cute colonial treasure should be on your list to inspect. This very comfortable home has a rural outlook and is only a 7 minutes* drive to the Ipswich CBD.
There is more! There is plenty of space at the back to entertain your friends and family, and for the kids to play. Do you love your chooks? Well there is a chook pen!
You can walk to the train station, school, parks, sporting fields, public pool and shops. What more can you ask for?
- 100-year-old farmhouse with an abundance of character
- Wide front verandah with rural outlook
- 3 bedrooms and separate study or comfortable 4th bedroom
- 3 bedrooms with polished wooden floors, fans and high ceiling
- Lounge room
- Family bathroom with corner spa bath
- Open plan dining and family room with coloured glass windows
- Solar power
- Garden sheds
- Chook pen
- 5,000L water tank
- 764m2 fully fenced flat block with rear yard access
- Gas hot water
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.