House for Sale
Stunning Home, a True Classic
Property ID 2005223Beautiful family home.
Deciding on a location is paramount when looking for your new home, and there is much more than just location this establishment has to offer. Have no doubt that this very private, classic family home will be everyone's favourite. With a large private hedge, this stunning family residence has all the modern living, in a traditional setting. Set within walking distance to Limestone Park, Ipswich Girls Grammar Private School, USQ Ipswich Campus and only 2km* from Ipswich City Centre. The lucky new owner will recognise the golden opportunity of acquiring such an outstanding property, that must be seen to be believed.
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Main bedroom with renovated ensuite
- Large family room with split system air-conditioning
- Separate dining room
- Large office or sleep out with new carpet
- Well appointed kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Freshly painted inside and out
- New Colorbond roof
- Beautiful renovated main bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Well established low maintenance garden
- Natural gas connected
- Original coloured glass windows
This property is a standout and is one not to miss. To book a private inspection call Scott Reeves or Neil Mundy today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.